The Mason County Public Library provides free delivery service through the Library 2 Go! van for home bound and disabled residents of Mason County.
- Community outreach programs may include crafts, coloring club, bingo, book clubs, and educational presentations.
- Patrons may request books and audio to be delivered.
- When materials are requested the staff builds an outreach profile for patrons that helps us anticipate future items.
- Routes scheduled twice monthly, see our calendar for scheduled stops.
Contact the Outreach Specialist for more information:
- Call Heather Douglass-Wheeler at 606-564-3286
- or Email email@example.com